Antonio D. Quinn, Esq.
Admitted to Practice
- State Courts: New York and Florida
- Federal Court: United State District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL)
- Broward Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (BACDL)
- The Broward County Bar Association
St. John’s University School of Law: Juris Doctorate 2003. Certified Legal Intern. Member of the Mock Trial Honor Society. Civil Trial Institute. 2002-2003 member of St. John’s National Mock Trial team. Student member of ABA. Certified in Westlaw and Lexis. Criminal Law externship program.
State University at New York (SUNY) Albany: Bachelor of Arts cum laude 1999. Bachelor’s degree in psychology with a minor in political science. Member of the Pre-Law Society.
Quinn Law, P.A., Owner and Managing Member. Practice in the area of criminal defense law.
Broward County Public Defender's Office: Assistant Public Defender for the 17th Judicial Circuit. Handled a large volume of misdemeanor and felony cases from arraignment to disposition.
Queens Law Associates: Law school intern. As part of St. John's clinical externship program, worked for a law firm which is under contract with the City of New York to provide criminal defense services to indigent individuals being charged with felony crimes.